Campbell River Garden Club is a forum for the gathering and sharing of local and expert gardening knowledge and materials during regular meetings, visits to gardens and nurseries, special projects and associated social events.
Member benefits include:
* 10% discount at many garden centres
* Members-only garden tours
* Social events; summer & winter potluck, and more
* Special events: photography contests, special guest speakers
* Opportunities to learn local gardening knowledge
* Opportunities to share plant cuttings, bulbs, books, seeds, etc.
Become a New Member or Renew membership for 2023
Monthly club gatherings are held on the first Wednesday of every month (except December, July and August).
Location: Campbell River Seniors Centre
1426 Ironwood Rd., Campbell River
6:30 set-up and meet & greet
7:00 pm meeting followed by presentation.
Club surveys are powered by:
2022 Annual Report
Join our members Facebook page