Campbell River Garden Club is a forum for the gathering and sharing of local and expert gardening knowledge and materials during regular meetings, visits to gardens and nurseries, special projects and associated social events.
Member benefits include:
* 10% discount at many garden centres
* Members-only garden tours
* Social events; summer BBQ, Christmas party and more
* Special events: photography contests, special guest speakers
* Opportunities to learn local gardening knowledge
* Opportunities to share plant cuttings, extra bulbs, books, seeds, etc.
We meet on the first Wednesday of every month (except December, July and August), at the Campbell River Seniors Centre: 1426 Ironwood Rd. doors open at 6:30pm and the meeting begins promptly at 7pm.
Visitors always welcome ($2 drop-in)
June thru August features members-only garden tours and summer potluck.
Follow us on Facebook